Home Medical Equipment
The Medical Equipment & Supply department at Craig's Drug Store offers a full line of home medical products and services. We specialize in respiratory and oxygen therapy, mobility, accessibility and daily living aids as well as wound care, diabetic, orthopedic, nutritional, incontinence and urological supplies. We have a Certified Wound Specialist, Occupational Therapist Technicians, sales, service and installation technicians as well as a Certified Respiratory Therapist Technician and a Registered Nurse on staff. Full-time billing specialists process claims and continually work audits and reviews for most private insurance companies as well as Medicare and Medicaid.
We offer professional advice from certified fitters, factory technicians, Respiratory Care Practitioners, free local delivery and 24-hour emergency service.
See Craig's Drug Store for:
- Mastectomy products
- Patient Lifts
- Portable Oxygen
- Compression Stockings
- CPAP Machines
- and much more
Serving Those Who Serve Others & Business to Business
Craig's Drug Store also offers a program that provides a wide variety of services and products with a competitive pricing structure.
Our Commercial & Municipal Program is designed to fit the needs of healthcare professionals, out-patient centers, EMS and fire departments, Hospice providers, care providers and facilities, athletic programs, first aid services and more. From medical gaseous and wound care products to athletic equipment and exam room supplies, you may be surprised with all that our family owned and operated company can provide and at reasonable costs.
How can we serve you today? Visit our online catalog to see more products and what we offer. Please contact us online or call with questions.
Medical Billing Specialist
Our Medical Supply & Equipment Department has an opening for a Medical Billing Specialist. Previous medical experience is required. Specific HME/DME and/or Brightree experience is preffered.
- Maintain effective and timely communication with Office Manager to obtain any documentation required for billing
- Ensure the claim information is accurate and properly coded prior to submission
- Submit claims via paper and electronically
- Regularly manage claims on billing hold/stop by addressing reason(s)
- Regularly communicate with management teams to address billing issues
- Counsel patients in regard to benefits vs. patient responsibility
- Respond to patient billing and statement inquiries
- Follow-up with insurance carriers in a regular and timely manner regarding claim status
- Process denials, reviews, audits and retractions in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage, correct and resubmit denied claims to insurance carriers
- Keep aware of changes in contracts and insurance billing requirements
A qualified applicant will posses the minimum desired requirements:
- High school diploma
- 2 years experience as a medical biller
- Experience in HME/DME preferred
- Brightree experience preferred
- High level of interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills
- Familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurances
- Familiar with HCPC, ICD-9, and CPT codes
- Computer literate
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org